Welcome to The Arc Mid-Hudson 2022 Events!
We have a lot of new and exciting events joining our tried and true events. All of which, you should be part of. Stay tuned for more details on each event as we draw closer to the date.
Should you be interested in volunteering for any event listed below, or joining one of our Event Committees, please contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845-768-5122.
ALL proceeds go to support over 1800 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities throughout Greene, Putnam, and Ulster Counties.
Thank you and looking forward to an amazing 2022!
FRIDAY, APRIL 1: WINE AND DINE
- Indulge in a 4-course dinner with wine pairings in Kingston, NY. Hosted by Tim Sweeny from Stone Ridge Wine & Spirits and Bob Siracusano from Sawyer Motors.
- Location: Frank Guido’s Little Italy, Kingston, NY
FRIDAY, APRIL 8: PERFECT PAIRINGS
- Join us for this new event as we bring our ‘Wine & Dine’ concept to beautiful Putnam County!
- Location: Mahopac Golf Club, Mahopac, NY
SUNDAY, MAY 22: HUMANITARIAN AWARDS BRUNCH
- Spend an enjoyable day with us as we recognize key people in the community who have made an impact or contributed to The Arc Mid-Hudson.
- Location: Ole Savannah Southern Table and Bar, Kingston, NY
MONDAY, JUNE 27: SUMMER GOLF CLASSIC
- We invite you to enjoy a day on the course at our newest golf tournament in Putnam County.
- Location: Centennial Golf Club, Carmel, NY
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 12: ROY A. GONYEA, JR. FALL GOLF CLASSIC.
- Said to be one of Hudson Valley’s BEST golf tournaments, we once again tee up for a good cause!
- Location: Wiltwyck Golf Club, Kingston, NY
FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18: HOLIDAY AUCTION COCKTAIL PARTY
- We’re switching up our Holiday Auction this year by bringing together local restaurants, wineries, and breweries to add to the joy of holiday shopping.
- Location: Cornell Creative Arts Center, Kingston, NY
SATURDAY, DECEMBER 3: LUMINARIES OF LOVE
- ‘Luminaries of Love’ is our newest fundraiser for The Arc Mid-Hudson. We will be selling luminaries to light up our towns and create a brighter future for the over 1800 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities that we support.
For more information on our 2022 events, please visit: https://arcmhfoundation.org/events/